Monday, July 23, 2007

Setting expectations..............

First of all let me set the expectations....I plan to write what I want, when I want, how I want, without any regard to political correctness or other people's feelings. Readers should not have any expectations whatsoever, though I will try at times not to bore people. This will be both a general musing as well as a collage of ideas that keep floating through my head. From past blogs, I have seen that looking back there are some comments you feel you should not have written. Reading them you laugh at yourself. Well, that is a part of life. It means you learn, you evolve. Which is also the reason keeping a journal is important. So why public blogging? Well, many a times you are better off using other people as sounding boards to your ideas. I was not impressed by comments I saw on my friend's blogs, but some of them seem to make it worth while. Plus, there is this whole new thought on sharing your life and thoughts with other people which I find fascinating tonight. Again, I do not know if I will find it the same tomorrow night, or the night day after, and hence the title........... I do not know if blogger allows tags or an easy upload of photographs, if not I do not think Google is doing a good job on tertiary products (though it is doing a mighty fine job in primary and secondary!).
Anyway, coming back to the point, at the onset, I do not know how this is going to turn out to be, or whether it will turn out at all. All I say is that I will make an attempt, and hope I will be more successful than with the gym!!

No comments: